Canning is preserving food, like vegetables, fruit and meat. Place the vegetables in special canning jars. Then start heating the jars at an accurate temperature and for a certain time. The entire microorganism will be removed; the product is conserved for a long time now.
Benefits of canning:
· Less energy use.
· Tastes better then frozen food.
· Conserved for years even without being cooled.
· No preservatives or other additionals.
· Biologic and environmental.
· Those who grow their own fruit and vegetables.
· Those who will have advantage, about season deals for fruit or vegetables, the whole yearlong.
· Those who are allergic for food. Bake your own, without the ingredients you are allergic for. Definitely a big advantage when you’re going on holidays.
· Food for allergic babies, cook your own biological and allergic free.
· Those who cannot store in a fridge or do have a small refrigerator/ freezer.
· Those who love to cook, bake your own giveaway/ present.
· Electric is useful because you can control the temperature.
· A timer is useful cause it starts running when the installed temperature has been reached and switches off when ready.
· A tap is useful when you will use it for liquids, hot drinks and lemonades.
· Inox has a modern look and is “strong”.
· Plastic is feather light, economical and has the best isolation.
· Enamelled has a nostalgic look, nice stew pan.